15 days ago
Follow us on Facebook @ Proud To Be OGP
6 days ago
Please use the CENTER (open at 6:45 am) and RIGHT (AFTER 7:00 am) lanes for morning drop off. The left most lane is reserved for buses only.
Students MUST be let out of the car by a faculty or staff member. DO NOT let your child out of the car in the curve by the PAC. Please wait until you pull up to a teacher on duty. We complete this process more quickly if you watch the teachers on duty and pull all the way up!
We are starting a new afternoon student pick-up process. It does require having a smart phone.
- Open your phone to the camera icon
- Center the picture of the QR code on your screen (You do NOT have to take a picture)
- Once your phones scans the image, it will give you a prompt to open a document that you will fill out asking your child's name, a description of your car, and other pertinent information.
- Once you have filled it in, DO NOT SWITCH LANES! If you do, your child will not be where you are.
- If you do not have a smart device, you must park and wait.
- YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CURRENT CAR TAG VISIBLE IN THE AFTERNOON WHEN PICKING YOUR CHILD UP. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR CAR TAG, YOU MUST PARK, WAIT UNTIL TRAFFIC HAS CLEARED (AROUND 2:30), WALK TO THE OFFICE, AND SHOW YOUR IDENTIFICATION BEFORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE YOUR CHILD TO YOU. IT IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY TO KEEP EVERY CHILD SAFE.